Solutions Focus: Easily Keep Up with Demand with our Flexible Spending Administration Tools
Health Savings Accounts, Healthcare Reimbursement Accounts and other types of flexible spending accounts are increasing in popularity. Manage all types of Cafeteria Plans and position yourself as a leader in benefits administration.
Bring your Flex administration full-circle:
- Automatically calculate payroll deductions.
- Print forms and letters.
- Enter claims and manage the claim approval and denial process.
- Deliver claim reimbursement through checks, direct deposit, or debit-card management.
Offer multiple services:
- Premium Account: Tracks Premium Contributions by the Participant.
- Medical Reimbursement Accounts: A reimbursable spending account, such as an FSA.
- Dependent Care Account: A reimbursable spending account for dependent care expenses, such as day care.
- 401(k) Benefit Plan: Defined contributions account for retirement.
- Medical Savings Account: A reimbursable savings account.
- Parking Fee: A reimbursable spending account for parking expenses.
- Transportation Fare: A reimbursable spending account for transportation expenses.
- Credit Accounts: A cafeteria version of employer contributions.
- Adoption Assistance: A reimbursable account for funds reserved for fees associated with adoption.
- Healthcare Savings Account: A reimbursable account that can hold both employer and employee funds, for qualified medical expenses.
- Healthcare Reimbursement Account: A reimbursable spending account, funded by the employer.
Enhance your service with Integrated Debit Card Solution
Interface exclusively through Evolution1 to provide a debit-card solution to your clients. Debit-cards are a modern solution to claim management that administrators, employers, and participants love.
- Save time and paper processing claims.
- Transfer participant and claim data back-and-forth between T-FLEX and Evolution1.
- Keep individual claim and account balance information consistent between systems.
- Synchronization of data prevents need for dual entry.