Protecting your privacy and maintaining the integrity of Private Information means that we will keep your information and the business you do with us in confidence; we will not sell, rent or loan your information to third parties. We will respect your privacy when we contact you concerning various products and services which we make available to you from time to time and you will have control over how we obtain, use and under circumstances give out information about you. You will have access to the information that we have about you.
Why Travisoft May Collect Private Information:
- Establish identity;
- Perform necessary identity and security verifications;
- Process transactions and conduct business;
- Deliver products and services;
- Provide customer support and services;
- Provide ongoing service delivery;
- Provide you with information;
- Improve products, services and service delivery;
- Better understand your needs, interests and suitability for various products and services;
- Recommend specific products and services that may meet your needs;
- Respond to issues, questions, and queries;
- Protect you and us against errors or fraud; and
- Co-operate with law enforcement and legal authorities, where required, to comply with applicable laws and with court orders.
Travisoft will collect, use and may disclose Private information only for purposes that a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the circumstances; and endeavors to collect as little information as possible as may be necessary under the circumstances. Please note that aggregated statistics and information, where the identity of a specific individual cannot be identified, is not Private Information. Travisoft reserves the right to use aggregated information in any manner it determines, in its discretion, to be appropriate. Use of such aggregated information may include, but not be limited to, the preparation of aggregated user statistics and information summaries to improve efficiencies, more effectively describe our product and service offerings, and assist in the marketing of our products and services. Aggregated statistics and information will not contain Private Information.
Travisoft has implemented security features to help prevent the unauthorized release of or access to personal information that has been received via this website. Please be advised, however, that the confidentiality of any communication, information or other material transmitted to or from Travisoft via this site or e-mail cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, Travisoft is not responsible for the security or confidentiality of information being transmitted via the Internet, the World Wide Web or other global computer networks. Travisoft will have no liability for disclosures of Personally Identifiable Information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
What Type of Private Information Travisoft May Collect
Travisoft collects various types of Private Information. During the course of doing business or interacting with Travisoft or receiving products or services from or through Travisoft you may, depending on the nature of the circumstances, be asked to provide Travisoft with:
- Geographic (physical) addresses;
- Demographic information;
- E-mail addresses;
- Phone numbers or other contact information;
- Names- first and last (or any other family identifying name that is used);
- Shipping information;
- Billing information;
- Transaction history;
- Web site usage preferences;
- Feedback regarding our business, services, web site and public relations;
- Source IP addresses – We record your IP addresses when you access our site to comply with laws and regulations. We also use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track your movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We do not sure aggregated information with anyone;
- Times and dates of access to Web site servers;
- Private preferences;
- Product and service preferences;
- Browsers types and configurations; and
- Miscellaneous administrative and computer traffic information.
Certain forms of information, such as government issued or private sector issued licenses, permits, certificates, cards, in the nature of driver’s licenses, social insurance/security number, passports, insurance cards, voucher numbers, and the like, although convenient for identification, is voluntary. It is up to you whether you want to provide this, or other suitable identification, subject to any legal requirements.
How Does Travisoft Collect Private Information
- Using our website;
- Using our services;
- In the course of communications with us face-to-face, by e-mail, by phone, mail or otherwise);
- In the course of feedback to us regarding our business, services, website and public relations;
- When registering with us for services or, where relevant, accounts, or, where relevant, for the download of our software;
- Customer, membership, recipient, or service lists that have been lawfully acquired from third parties;
Through the completion of manual or electronic forms;
- Web beacons – Web beacons are small, graphic images that allows a website operator to collect certain information and monitor user activity on its website. A web beacon is a very small pixel which is invisible to the user. Travisoft uses web beacons to collect information that is not of a Private nature;
- Clickstreaming – Clickstreaming is a technology that allows a website operator to track the paths that surfers take as they access a website and look at the site’s pages, and as they use links to other sites.
- Travisoft collects such information from visitors to www.Travisoftoft.com; and
- Website traffic information, which is monitored and analyzed in order to determine which products, services or features may be of interest to visitors, so we may improve our website, products, services, features or other offerings.
- In addition, we may review and analyze your use of products and services, to help us serve you better, and to bring other products and services to your attention, which we feel, will be of benefit to you. We also collect and analyze information from other sources for the same purposes.
How Travisoft May Disclose Private Information
Travisoft does not sell any Private Information it collects to third parties. Travisoft may share Private Information with its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors and agents in the course of providing you with our business services, support, or the fulfillment or delivery of our products or services.
Travisoft may disclose Private Information if we are required to do so in a court of competent jurisdiction, other legal or regulatory authority, or, if there is a good faith belief, and reliance on said belief that disclosure is necessary to: comply with any legal process served on Travisoft; maintain, uphold or protect Travisoft’ rights or property; protect and ensure the Private safety of the public or other Travisoft clients; or protect against criminal or quasi-criminal activities, or to detect, prevent, investigate allegations of, or address, misrepresentation or fraud.
Travisoft reserves the right that in the event of a bankruptcy filing, mergers with third parties, acquisition by third parties, sale of assets (all or partial) or any other transfer of all or substantially all of Travisoft relevant assets to a third party, that Travisoft shall be entitled share (or sell as an ancillary aspect of the overarching business transaction) the Private Information you have provided to us to the third party.
Retention and Disposal
We keep information only for so long as it is needed for the efficient and effective delivery or fulfillment of the software, products, or services you are using or contemplating using and for a reasonable time thereafter, or to meet any legal requirements. We will either destroy or remove information when it is no longer needed.
Security and Storage
Travisoft endeavors to maintain appropriate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to its offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of Private Information. This also applies to our disposal or destruction of Private Information. When you submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Travisoft keeps the Private Information we collect from about you strictly confidential. Only authorized personnel have access to this Private Information. Travisoft personnel who have access to Private Information receive training regarding privacy protection. Such employees must use password-protected screen-savers when they leave their desk. When they return, they must re-enter their password to regain access to any applications. All employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Every year, as well as any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure that your information is protected. Finally, the servers that we use to store private information are kept in a secure environment.
If any employee, contractor or agent of Travisoft misuses Private Information, this will be considered a serious offense for which disciplinary action may be taken, up to and including termination of employment or contract for service. If any individual or organization misuses Private Information – provided for the purpose of providing services to or for Travisoft, this will be considered a serious issue for which action may be taken, up to and including termination of any agreement between Travisoft and that individual or organization and possible legal action against such individual or organization.
Our computer security specialists build security into all our computer systems. This protects your information at all times, when it is stored in data files or handled by our employees. Our systems also protect your information when it is transmitted, for example, between our data processing centers, our stores and corporate offices. Private Information may be stored or processed in any jurisdiction in which we or our affiliates, suppliers, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By supplying us with Private Information you consent to any transfer of this information to other jurisdictions (including countries which have not been assessed for adequacy of privacy laws).
Travisoft is and shall continue to use industry-standard technology to maintain the security of your Private information, and for our connections to the internet; however, Travisoft cannot and does not guarantee the privacy, security, authenticity or non-corruption of any information transmitted through the internet or any for information stored in any third-party system connected to the internet.
Travisoft is committed to protecting the safety of children. Travisoft will not knowingly request or use Private Information from children under the age of thirteen without parental consent. If Travisoft receives actual knowledge does not knowingly or intentionally collect any Private Information from children under the age of thirteen, Travisoft will take steps to have such information eliminated. This website is not to be used by anyone under the age of eighteen. Persons under the age of eighteen are not authorized to use this website and are directed to immediately discontinue use of this website.
Though we may every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our website.
Governing Law and Venue
This is a United States website and is subject to United States law. Travisoft will disclose Private Information without your permission when required by law, or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to our company, associates, or property (including this site), or to others.
How can we help you?
Are you ready to learn more about simplifying the way you manage benefits administration? Leave us your information and we will be happy to guide you to better benefits management today!