Product Focus: Benefit administrators can manage flexible spending accounts benefit administration with T-FLEX
Flexible Spending Accounts such as HSAs and HRAs are a great way to show appreciation to employees and are increasing in popularity in response to the Affordable Care Act. Managing claims, accounts, and contributions can spin any administrators head, but Travisoft has made it simple yet comprehensive with T-FLEX.
Manage Multiple Plans with your customizations:
T-FLEX allows administrators to manage all flexible spending accounts providing comprehensive services to your clients. Each account can be customized per client by a variety of different options.
- Premium Account: Tracks Premium Contributions by the Participant.
- Medical Reimbursement Accounts: A reimbursable spending account, such as an FSA.
- Dependent Care Account: A reimbursable spending account for dependent care expenses, such as day care.
- 401(k) Benefit Plan: Defined contributions account for retirement.
- Medical Savings Account: A reimbursable savings account.
- Parking Fee: A reimbursable spending account for parking expenses.
- Transportation Fare: A reimbursable spending account for transportation expenses.
- Credit Accounts: A cafeteria version of employer contributions.
- Adoption Assistance: A reimbursable account for funds reserved for fees associated with adoption.
- Healthcare Savings Account: A reimbursable account that can hold both employer and employee funds, for qualified medical expenses.
- Healthcare Reimbursement Account: A reimbursable spending account, funded by the employer.
Integrated Debit Card Solution:
With T-FLEX you can also choose to interface to help administer debit cards through our Debit Card Module:
- Transfer participant and claim data
- Keep individual claim and account balance information consistent between systems
- Synchronization of data prevents need for dual entry
An integral function to a Flexible Spending Administration solution is processing claims.
- Debit reimbursement
- Print reimbursement checks
- Claim denial and appeal process
With T-Flex, you do not need a different system for each type of flexible spending account. It’s one system to process all your administration needs from calculating payroll contributions, to processing claims, to running reports.