Product Focus: Meet ACA compliance, 1094 reporting and 1095 reporting requirements with TotalACA
ALEs must now comply with IRS Code Sections 6055 & 6056 reporting requirements. With steep penalties for noncompliance, many employers, brokers, and TPAs are scrambling to find a solution for their reporting needs.
TotalACA from Travisoft is a holistic approach to ACA Compliance with Workforce Tracking and Decision Support, plus a full Forms 1094 and 1095 Reporting module.
Workforce Tracking & Analytics
Track and maintain availability, eligibility, enrollment and reporting.
- An interactive, easy-to-read dashboard; go from a high-level overview of your employee population to granular information
- Employee Full-Time Status monitoring with predictions, financial implications, and configurable alerts with multiple look-back periods
- View Workforce Distribution of Medicaid Eligible, Enrolled, Waived, and
- Potentially Exchange Eligible, with a Monthly Trend graph
- Offerage of Coverage status tracker showing percentage of Full-Time employees offered coverage
- ALE 2016 trend monitors for Full-Time equivalents
Prepare and File Forms 1094 + 1095
Consolidate required information for annual reporting, then:
- Generate Forms - A simple way to generate Forms 1094 & 1095 for both employees and the IRS for Health Care Reporting
- Calculates correct coverage codes
- IRS eFilings - Our experts will submit your Forms electronically. This is a requirement if you are filing over 250 Forms.
Data Collection and Management
- Data Mapping Services- We’ll manage the population of your data
- Verify Data - Automatic validation and alerts based on 12 elements
- Data Storage - Archive data and results for at least seven years
System and Support
- Compliance Support Services - Assistance with any appeals or audits
- Personal Support - Support that is convenient for you
- Access Anytime, From Anywhere - Cloud-based so you can log-in using any computer with internet access