Protect Your PHI With TravisHITECH Security
TravisHITECH Security is a web-based system used for Protected Health Information (PHI) security incident tracking, investigation and breach notification. Because it is a web-based system, there’s no software to install or to update - a user simply logs in whenever they need to enter an incident, record notes or steps in an investigation, or have the system activate the notification process.
The system’s capabilities and functions are designed to meet the stiff requirements detailed by HITECH for both Covered Entities and their Business Associates. Using TravisHITECH Security helps employers avoid the penalties for non-compliance with the HITECH law, which include fines of up to $1.5 Million annually and civil lawsuits.
The Principal Functions of TravisHITECH Security:
- Business Associate Agreement Management
- Incident Notification and Entry
- Incident Investigation Tracking
- Breach Notification to Affected Individuals and to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Notification to Major Media, if Necessary
- Incident Information Capture for Analysis and Risk Analysis
White Papers & Brochures for TravisHITECH