With numerous options for print vendors and partners, why choose one that’s industry-specific? For many of the same reasons you use Travisoft’s COBRA administration and benefit administration solutions. You get expertise, reliability, and peace of mind. Your time is valuable, and you don’t want to risk mistakes. Using a reliable mailing fulfillment vendor makes sense for the same reasons.
Don’t trust your mail with just anyone. Primoris Services is an industry-specific vendor you can trust to complete your mailing needs. Here are some of the many benefits to choosing the automated mailing and printing fulfillment option via Primoris Services for your benefits administration:
- You can rest assured knowing that the complicated and important duty of printing and mailing benefit notices is being handled by an industry-specific company that understands the details, legal issues, and compliance requirements involved.
- You can be confident that your sensitive information is being handled safely. Primoris specializes in insurance benefits services, and it adheres to a high auditing standard—SSAE 16—to do so.
- You’ll know that your documents go through secure procedures. Files are received securely via FTP. Letters are printed, barcoded, folded and inserted, and integrity checks are performed to verify that all information is correct.
- Your important notices will be processed in a safe environment. The facility has a high level of security: people have to sign in to enter, security cameras monitor on-site activity and document shredding ensures the safe disposal of any private information. Files are expunged once they are no longer needed.
- You’ll save money. The print fulfillment service is done through USPS at a pre-sorted rate. As a result, it is less expensive than using stamps.
- Your benefit recipients will receive their notices quickly. Letters are sent using first class mail, so they arrive quickly and you don’t have to worry about missed deadlines or frustrating delays.
- You’ll save time by delegating the job of printing and mailing to a professional service.
- You’ll reduce the risk of human error by letting a dedicated service handle the task.
- You decide whether to receive digital copies online or have hard copies sent to you for your records.
- You can customize your notices. You have the option of including your company logo on envelops, either in color or in black and white. You can also have marketing or advertising inserts added to letters.
Travisoft is proud to partner with Primoris to provide you with convenient, secure mailing and printing fulfillment services. Contact us today to learn more.